A Love Tragedy(Part-2)

Published on 1oct, 2019 


I started sitting in front of her bench as my friends and She told me to sit. Just two days passed and we both mixed completely together as water and salt. We all became good friends and started passing time talking to each other and making jokes, slowly, slowly, I felt confident as she was the monitor of the class and I was one of her friend. 


I thought that was good times of mine but, I was wrong some unwanted things happened in class and our seats were changed, and after that incident she rarely talked anyone, so again I started feeling lonely. But,....................................................(read further in next blog) 




~Till then Bye Bye and have a great Day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Part-14) A Love Tragedy

(Part-15) A Love Tragedy