(Part-3) A Love Tragedy

 Published on 28th Oct, 2019


You also have listened that "Neither good, nor bad time remains same" so, this means my bad times were over and our classroom was changed by the teacher and the new room was smaller than before and started talking to her once again and this all continued and our final exams came, 


our mutual friend Akshit told me for the first time that he loved her but that time I doesn't felt bad and he used me for his profit, he made a girl my gf in front of Her just becouse he can go closer to her as he told her about this in her ears by whispering. She also trusted him and started teasing me ........................................(read further in next blog)




~Till then Bye Bye, Take care and have a great Day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Part-14) A Love Tragedy

(Part-15) A Love Tragedy