(Part-10) A Love Tragedy

 I tried to approach her manier times but the answer was same. I was little bit angry by her decision and my classmates also helped to increase my anger that resulted me abusing her and I know that's why God is also angry with me and that's why my love is incomplete, and for that I am very shameful and will always be this is my greatest mistake I have ever made. I know if I could have have said sorry to her she would have forgiven me as she is very kind but I know this is unforgivable offens so I just not said sorry for this! I felt very bad after my anger went down, to avoid doing this again I started doing meditation and that controlled my anger and changed my behavior a little bit....................................(read further in next blog)



~Till then take care Bye Bye and Have a good day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Part-14) A Love Tragedy

(Part-15) A Love Tragedy