(Part-11) A Love Tragedy

 Now, Let's come to the present days, today on 12th Feb,2020 I went to my school to collect my admit card and I also decided to go to her home since her home comes in between the school and my home. I don't know her adress but I had faith on my true love and my love opened the way to her home, without asking a single person I entered her home. She was studying that time and her mother called ger, aunty gave me tea since I like coffee not tea but I took anyways because it was the first drinkable thing in the spouse's home. Her mother left us both alone in the guest room and we talked a little bit but the nervousness was clearly be seen from her behaviour as she was thinking what her parents will think about her. And by the nervousness she told me to go home but I tried to hug her as it was Hug Day in Valentine's week but she refused and I came back to My Sweet Home. 

........................(read further in next blog)



~Till then take care Bye Bye and Have a good day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Part-14) A Love Tragedy

(Part-15) A Love Tragedy