(Part-5) A Love Tragedy

 (Extremely sorry for being late in updating my blog becouse my phone needed repair, so pls foregive me)


So, now go through my memories as my life gone on track and I was getting closer to her day by day and years passed firstly I talked 1 hour with her and day by day the time increased and a time came when 4 to 5 hours of my school day I passed talking with her this becouse I liked a very much talking to her share my thoughts, ideas, stories, memories and also liked to listening her. Time came and when I was in class-9 and I felt that I was addicted to her, so, I decided not to talk with her but after only 1day I said sorry to myself.............................................................(read further in next blog)



~Till then Bye Bye, Take care and Have a good day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Part-14) A Love Tragedy

(Part-15) A Love Tragedy