(Part-6) A Love Tragedy

 Now I understood that this is impossible for  me and slowly-slowly I marked out that when anyone talks with her or sit with her or disturbs her, I just feel like "I should kill him and I will kill him" but unfortunately I can't do anything becouse what I will answer her if she asks me about the fight. So, I just relax my anger. One day I asked me that "Why is it happening?" But, I can't understand it, so I contacted a psychologist online and he game me the answer that "I am in Love with Her".


That day I only thought about it only leaving my all problems aside, I was very anxious that I should happy or sad about it. Finally I was happy and day by day my love bond bacame stronger than before......................................................(read further in next blog)



~Till then Bye Bye, Take care and Have a good Day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Part-14) A Love Tragedy

(Part-15) A Love Tragedy