(Part-7) A Love Tragedy

 I tried manier times to convey it to her, approach her, propose her but I couldn't. I understood that I can't tell her face to face so, I needed her phone number but, from where? Then, suddenly a teacher entered our class and reminded a project work that he had given before and told us to submit tomorrow. Since I haven't completed the project I needed help and I got an idea I went to her and asked her to send the project on my whatsapp, she refused but at that time we were best friends so I just gave her my phone number and moved. I went home took my phone and waited till a message came "Hi" at exactly 7:32PM, I was like flying in the skies and replied "Hello". That's how we connected through whatsapp................................................(read further in next blog)



~Till then Bye Bye take care and have a good day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Part-14) A Love Tragedy

(Part-15) A Love Tragedy